Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> SUCCESS - Aorus Z390 Ultra Rev 1.0 / i5-9600K /NVMe Samsung 970 Pro (NO GPU NVIDIA WORKING 10.14.xx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Thks for your Assistance,

I test tonight and make you a return.

what is the problem with my config?

Thks :)
There were several issues:
  • You had both AptioMemoryFix-64 and OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000 in the drivers64UEFI folder. Only 1 of them can used at a time.
  • Added XHCI-Unsupported to kexts/Other
  • Upgraded Lilu from 1.2.8 to 1.3.3
  • Upgraded WhateverGreen from 1.2.4 to 1.2.6
  • Added AppleALC 1.3.5 for (Realtek ALC-1220VB)
  • Enabled various checkboxes in ACPI section of config.plist (FixHeaders, PluginType, etc)
  • Added -v and slide=0 to Boot arguments. You will see a lot of log messages during startup and shutdown. Once the system is fully set up, you can remove "-v".
  • In Devices section, turned off Clover GPU injection completely and replaced it with WhateverGreen Framebuffer connector patch. Your motherboard video ports should function.
  • You had an incorrect USB port limit patch for Mojave. Replaced it with the correct one for 10.14.1+.
  • In RtVariables, changed CsrActiveConfig from 0x3 to 0x67 to allow unsigned kexts to load.

hello i'm back,
So after remove the clover folder and replace with yours, boot on USB key and start clover.

I select APFS "Boot macOS install from macOS" after 1 min it 's freeze on :

And it stops there. Do you have any solutions please ?

( i have always my GTX 680. Is this a problem or not? )

Do you have any solutions please ?
At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clover's config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

Yes, a few additional changes were needed to config.plist, which are included in the attached file:
  • USB Fix Ownership and USB Inject, per @BreBo's reply above.
  • Change SAT0 to SATA
  • Change HDAS to HDEF
  • Change XHC1 to XHCI
If this works and you succeed in installing Mojave, then you can simply copy the entire EFI folder from USB disk to EFI partition of the Mojave SSD.

This will greatly simplify your post-installation work.

Attachments

• config.plist
    7.5 KB · Views: 185
Thank you for all the guys! really !
just one more thing plz
How to find the resolution of the screen? 1440p?
I have that 1600 x 1200 resolution
View attachment 386995

thank you for everything
Great!

I assume you were able to copy EFI folder to the EFI partition of the Mojave SSD?

Regarding screen resolution:
  • Are you driving the monitor through the GTX680 or the on-board HDMI port?
  • If the monitor is not 4K or 5K, you will not get "scaled" options. Scaling applies to High DPI monitors.
  • Do you get different resolution options when connecting via GTX680 versus on-board HDMI port?
  • What is the make and model of the monitor?
In some cases we need to apply custom EDID values (Extended Display Identification Data) to get certain resolutions. I have not done this myself, but @headkaze's wonderful Hackintool assists with that. You should search the forum for EDID to see how this is done.

Hello CaseySJ ! thks for reply

I assume you were able to copy EFI folder to the EFI partition of the Mojave SSD?

Yes it's good ! Big Thks !

Regarding Screen resolution :

• Driving monitor : GTX 680
  • monitor 4K or 5K : Ultra WQHD (3440x1440)
  • GTX 680 or ON-Board HDMI : can't Test HDMI because i have DP cable on GTX 680 > Monitor
  • Make and model monitor : HKC NB34C 34"Ultra WQHD (3440x1440) Curve Gaming Monitor, 21: 9
here for the info. thank you for your return :)
I'm going to search for EDID @headkaze

Last edited:
hello guy it s again me,

With my GTX680 i had a resolution of 1600x1200 and the display was not stable with artifacts. So I removed it.

so with the on-board HDMI i have resolution 2560 x 1080p.
But on High Sierra i had 3440x1440 its the native resolution of my monitor.

I can not contact headkaze. So I created a new post in the graph section of the forum. But no answer.

Pleaze Help thks Guy for all

bonus : how to display the right processor and the good ram on the hackintosh? thks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back