Register

Facetime issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
P8z77 M Pro Bios2105
CPU
Graphics
Been 10.8.4 for a good long while now on 4440s, and everything has been working great until last week when i notice facetime which was working the day before, all of a sudden fails to connect with the other peer always. Imessage, app store and icloud are all working. Tried reinstalling the drivers for the webcam but no such luck.

Anyone got a suggestion to try before I reinstall would love to hear it.

Thanks so much!

Been 10.8.4 for a good long while now on 4440s, and everything has been working great until last week when i notice facetime which was working the day before, all of a sudden fails to connect with the other peer always. Imessage, app store and icloud are all working. Tried reinstalling the drivers for the webcam but no such luck.

Anyone got a suggestion to try before I reinstall would love to hear it.

Thanks so much!

What bootloader are you using?

That maybe it, Thanks Rehab! I'll switch it over see if it fixes it.
Thanks again

You may want to take a look at the current ProBook Installer. It sounds as if you haven't used a very recent version... as Chameleon has been in the Installer for quite a while (a year?). There have been many improvements in the ProBook Installer and the kexts used in that time...

Sorry for the delay, Hospitals no fun.

Anyway I wanted to do a little update. While away I had time to Re-install in the OS X ver. 10.8.4 and used the most current Probook installer (6.1.13r3) just to see if the issue would of been fix. Sadly no luck in fixing the issue after a fresh install. This is a odd one since it was working for months then the next morning just quit working.

Sorry for the delay, Hospitals no fun.

Anyway I wanted to do a little update. While away I had time to Re-install in the OS X ver. 10.8.4 and used the most current Probook installer (6.1.13r3) just to see if the issue would of been fix. Sadly no luck in fixing the issue after a fresh install. This is a odd one since it was working for months then the next morning just quit working.

You probably need to change your password, let log in via one of your idevices. Or add a credit card to your apple id. Or both.

See here for more info: http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back