Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
Intel 620
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was watching a video on YouTube about using the ProBook 4530s with an eGPU...the guy that did the video was running Windows 7 and using the ExpressCard slot...I didn't even KNOW the 4530s *HAD* and ExpressCard slot....I looked at the service manual and it said its the 34mm one....i'm assuming thats what Apple refers to as the ExpressCard/34 when they talk about the specs of the MacBook Pro (I think the 2010 models)....does this port work on 10.8.4?

I was watching a video on YouTube about using the ProBook 4530s with an eGPU...the guy that did the video was running Windows 7 and using the ExpressCard slot...I didn't even KNOW the 4530s *HAD* and ExpressCard slot....I looked at the service manual and it said its the 34mm one....i'm assuming thats what Apple refers to as the ExpressCard/34 when they talk about the specs of the MacBook Pro (I think the 2010 models)....does this port work on 10.8.4?

Search the forum and you will find people using it. So, in the most basic sense, it works. Of course, you must have OS X drivers for the device you're placing in the ExpressCard slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back