Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
PC
CPU
INTEL 4.2 7700k
Graphics
EVGA GTX 980 ti
im new to hackintosh, but i got the operating system installed using unibeast - mountain lion 1.6.1. mountain lion installed no problem, but when i got to the desktop the audio and network didnt work. i tried using the multibeast mountain lion edition but im totally lost on what to do from here. plz help! much appreciated !

You have ALC898. So look for that in Multibeast. Also network probably won't work. When I looked into this a few months ago I came to the conclusion that i would have to use a WiFi USB stick.

hey i seen u n one other user hackintoshed a evga z77 ftw where can i find a guide on that mobo n could u help me out with hackintoshing it ide realy apriciate it thanks man:):thumbup:

You have ALC898. So look for that in Multibeast. Also network probably won't work. When I looked into this a few months ago I came to the conclusion that i would have to use a WiFi USB stick.

good night you use this card to your mother evga hacktoush z77 ftw not managed to pass the boot you could help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back