i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
This is a real steal for a PSU of this quality. SuperNOVA is EVGA's best line and their warranty service is tops. No coupons or promo codes are needed.

Many 550W+ Gold rated PSUs start at $70 and go up from there. Grab one of these if you need one or just get it as a great backup option for your system.

https://www.newegg.com/evga-supernova-550-ga-220-ga-0550-x1-550w/p/1HU-00J7-004V3

1653428948526.png

FULLY MODULAR !

Screen Shot.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking up a Newegg PSU order today and found out that my trusty old 400W NEO Eco PSU (Seasonic built) will turn 10 years old this year. Still completely silent, the fan still works. It's been on mostly 24/7 all these years and all I've done is blow the dust out a few times a year. Best 30 dollars spent on tech I can remember. A 10 year warranty is nice to have but I don't think it would have been useful to me for this purchase.

Screen_Shot_5.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking up a Newegg PSU order today and found out that my trusty old 400W NEO Eco PSU (Seasonic built) will turn 10 years old this year. Still completely silent, the fan still works. It's been on mostly 24/7 all these years and all I've done is blow the dust out a few times a year. Best 30 dollars spent on tech I can remember. A 10 year warranty is nice to have but I don't think it would have been useful to me for this purchase.

View attachment 548368

I forget now, but I recently read that Seasonic made PSUs for someone else too. Maybe it was a post by you @trs96 ? Any how, a good recommendation.

This PSU together with that "immortal" Gigabyte Z68 motherboard makes me realise that for reliability we should all just keep an eye on whatever you buy! Better than reading through dozens of slanted reviews. :D

This PSU together with that "immortal" Gigabyte Z68 motherboard
That PSU is actually branded Antec NEO Eco and it does power my Z68 motherboard system. Either I'm very lucky or actually know what I'm buying, not sure which is true.

That PSU is actually branded Antec NEO Eco and it does power my Z68 motherboard system. Either I'm very lucky or actually know what I'm buying, not sure which is true.

Just let us know when you buy something new! :thumbup: :D

I too am looking for a new PSU - and with a Gold+ rating or better now. Would also go fully modular too. So I'll await your recommendations! :D

Last edited:
I too am looking for a new PSU - and with a Gold+ rating or better now. Would also go fully modular too.
I've no idea about good deals across the pond. If you go with Seasonic or EVGA the odds are in your favor. Read reviews about the specific model and then look at Newegg or Amazon for when they go on sale. I'm not sure, but I think I even used a 10 dollar mail in rebate on that NEO Eco back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back