NVidia GeForce 210 1GB
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys!
I have a EVGA Nvidia Geforce 210 1GB graphics card in my system running Mountain Lion (10.8.2) and I can't figure out how to get dual displays (DVI and VGA) working at the same time. If I keep both plugged in on start up the OS will load but the displays will turn off and nothing will appear. I currently am just using my DVI monitor with OS X but I would like to get both displays working if somebody could please tell me what I can do to get both my DVI and VGA displays working at the same time I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Zach

Hi, I´m spanish, sorry for my english. I hope you can understand me.

I have a hacintosh with hardware

z68ma d2b h3
i5 2500
hard drive: ssd

When I use graphics card hd 3000 (DVI conecttor integrated in motherboard) the boot system is very fast, only 20 seconds,

but If I connect nvidia 210, the boot system is about 3 minute.

I used the method of memmerson

http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...-uefi-bios-all-working-dsdt-not-required.html

Can you tell me if your boot system is very fast with card graphics? If the answer yes,
Can you tell me your configuration??

thank, and so sorry for my bad enghlish.

Hey man i'm kinda new to hackintoshing, i'm looking into purchasing this card does it work out of the box on mountain lion? What did you do to install the card?

If you buy this card, it will work out of the box with lion and mountain lion, however it will only work with 1 display.

i have the same card and i was able to get dual display to work, HDMI as primary and VGA as Secondary. but i think its better to use DVI instead of VGA for secondary.

I've just given up on trying to use VGA with the graphics card. Now I just use a 26" TV via HDMI and a HP monitor via DVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back