Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tried to connect EVGA gtx 960 to an Acer AL1916WD - LCD monitor but , after initial motherboard screen, the screen turns black...seems to be out of range!The same hackintosh connected to a Hanns G HG191 19'' monitor works perfectly.The two LCD monitors has the same specifications and the same connection cable (VGA with DVI adapter).

Can someone tell me something about it?

Why not use a straight DVI cable? I'll never understand the use of adapter when it isn't necessary.

Why not use a straight DVI cable? I'll never understand the use of adapter when it isn't necessary.

because the Acer monitor has only one VGA input.The adapter DVI to VGA is mounted on graphic card DVI output.The strange thing is that : the same hackintosh connected to a HANS G. monitor (19 in,1440x900 res) works perfectly.

:problem::problem::problem::problem::problem::problem:

Yes you're right!But the model you are viewing is not for european market!My Acer has got only one input...and it's a VGA ...not a DVI.European model specs here http://www.cnet.com/products/acer-al1916wds-lcd-monitor-19/specs/

I'd like to know what is wrong with this monitor!As i also said, i have another LCD(HansG) that works perfectly...i want only to know what is wrong with this guy!!!!

Thanks so much for intresting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back