Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!
u
Will I be able to use this card (1gb version) with two monitors, one having 2550x resolution?
I am not planning to game.

Thank you in advance for the answers!

Kiri

I have that card, and y use it with two monitors, even, using one of them for playback in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Avid Media Composer, and is working perfectly. But my resolutions are 1440x900 and 1366x768, but it should work with yours, this card should support 4K, according to the NVIDIA website, so you should not have problems

Thank you, Andy!
What version of OSX are you on? And which drivers do you use and how are the monitors connected?

I'm using Yosemite (10.10.2), with last NVIDIA Web Drivers (343.02.02f02), CUDA Drivers v6.5.46 (Which are no necessary if you are not going to do video processing), and the monitors are connected via DVI and HDMI, but I'm using an adapter from HDMI to VGA, because my second screen don't have DisplayPort or HDMI.
The only difficult thing with this Graphic Card, was booting from the USB, and then boot from SSD before installing NVIDIA Web Drivers. I tried a lot of bootflags (including nv_disable=1), but none worked... And I had to go to the BIOS, change the default graphic to the integrated one, take out the graphic card from the computer and doing all the installation process with the Integrated Graphics... And after installing the NVIDIA Web Drivers, reinstalling the Graphic card. So I suggest you to don't even install the card until you already install the Web Drivers

Does your 750's fan run all full speed constantly?

I have that card, and y use it with two monitors, even, using one of them for playback in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Avid Media Composer, and is working perfectly. But my resolutions are 1440x900 and 1366x768, but it should work with yours, this card should support 4K, according to the NVIDIA website, so you should not have problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back