Contribute
Register

EVGA GTX 660 Ti SC (3GB) Problem with Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having problems getting this board to boot with an MSI 660 Ti graphics card. It would get past the Apple logo and then hang with a white screen. it would boot fine from the built in Intel 4000 DVI port. I got it to boot from the GTX 660 Ti after changing graphicsenabler=no and more importantly changing the system definition to iMac 12,2. Hope this helps someone

how is the 660 ti 3gb doing? I have had my hackintosh for month now and i love it, id like to upgrade alot of stuff tho in future. I was debating on the 670-680 2-4gb card for video editing but the 660ti has almost same amount of cuda cores and its sc+. I have the 650ti 1gb gddr5 128bit and its good but i want somthing better and for about $200 more i think im going to get the Gigabyte 3gb 660ti with 3 fans or evga 3gb 660 ti thing is the gigabyte card is clocked faster. I also need another 8gb of ram so i can get 16gb total, what would be good SSD like from corsair or intel?

same here jus running benchmarks as we speak to see what my card gets against other cards, people say 650 - 660 isnt that much of upgrade the 670-680 would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back