Graphics
EVGA gtx 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My system is built with the i5 3570k, gigabyte ga-z77n-wifi, and gtx 650 for graphics. I have everything setup, ML recognizes the gtx650. For the life of me I cannot get audio working either though spdif on the mainboard to my TV or via hdmi on the graphics card. I have tried the guides and nothing seems to work. :banghead::banghead:

Has anyone out there gotten this to work?

Under the "Read_Me_First-ML_Optimized_AppleHDA.kext.pdf " it appears that my audio ID should be either 1 or 2. I open a backup copy of my dsdt.aml file in the extras folder. Next I continue following the steps under "Apply Edits - DSDT Editor". When I try and compile I get a warning and an error. the error is "_HID suffix myst be all hex digits (GH). I dont know what to make of this so I go to the verify edits screen. The relevant section matches what is shown in the pdf. When I try and save the file the iASL -> save aml as is greyed out. If I save it any other way it shows up as a empty window when I open it in the editor

Under the "Read_Me_First-ML_Optimized_AppleHDA.kext.pdf " it appears that my audio ID should be either 1 or 2. I open a backup copy of my dsdt.aml file in the extras folder. Next I continue following the steps under "Apply Edits - DSDT Editor". When I try and compile I get a warning and an error. the error is "_HID suffix myst be all hex digits (GH). I dont know what to make of this so I go to the verify edits screen. The relevant section matches what is shown in the pdf. When I try and save the file the iASL -> save aml as is greyed out. If I save it any other way it shows up as a empty window when I open it in the editor
In the download folder is a patch file called ami_clean_compile.txt; open it, apply and compile. Use Audio ID: 1 (layout-id 1); no edits are needed. Open HD4000_AMI_EFI_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit, apply and compile. Reply with edited dsdt

I was reading the pdf of the guide, I thought it would be easy and dedicated time trying locate all the info with IOReg, but that just gave me a headache, I installed VooDoo and after a reboot I have Hdmi audio on integrated hd 4000 and on my GTX 650ti. Can't get any easier and I don't see what the advantage on doing the edits.

I was reading the pdf of the guide, I thought it would be easy and dedicated time trying locate all the info with IOReg, but that just gave me a headache, I installed VooDoo and after a reboot I have Hdmi audio on integrated hd 4000 and on my GTX 650ti. Can't get any easier and I don't see what the advantage on doing the edits.
Your comment becomes useful when you post your guide for Voodoo 892 onboard, HD4000 HDMI audio and GTX 650 ti HDMI audio for the H77N WiFi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back