HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I'm new to this hackintosh world.

I have set up my hackintosh so far but still encounter some problems:
One is the graphic card. its a GTX 950 and it seems to work after I installed the alternate nvidia drivers.
But if i test it in unity game develop editor it is even slower than the Intel HD in my Mac Mini.
Also some Icons in the Dock don't show up (they are there). And finally the Log in screen is not blurred but looks like a badly compressed jpeg image.

In About my Mac the Graphics card shows up correctly.

My System is currently set to MacPro3,1 and I can't change that.
As far as I found out until now this has something to do wit the Fusion Drive???

Update:
I downloaded CLover Configurator and was able to change the system identifier.
Tried MacPro 5,1 - iMac14,2 and iMac 15,1. No change in the graphic problems and performance.

:((

Update 2: I ran some Benchmarks and think the performance is quite OK - except in Unity 3D.
And I still have the problem with the dock and the login screen.

Update 2: I ran some Benchmarks and think the performance is quite OK - except in Unity 3D.
And I still have the problem with the dock and the login screen.

Are you injecting Nvidia?

What does "Injecting" mean excatly?

I have installed the Nvidia Driver and the boot parameter is set (nvda_drv=1).
Is there something else to do?

Thanks for the reply!

Update:

I managed to install (but stillnot working) audio package. After restarting the login Screen looked like the background of the first monitor (blue) - which seems to be ok - don't know what it hast to do with that.
In Clover Configurator I found an option "inject Nvidia". After selecting it, the machine restarted with only one monitor instead of two (the one connected to dvi was working, hdmi was black and not recogniced). So I switched back ...
Very strange.

Update:

I managed to install (but stillnot working) audio package. After restarting the login Screen looked like the background of the first monitor (blue) - which seems to be ok - don't know what it hast to do with that.
In Clover Configurator I found an option "inject Nvidia". After selecting it, the machine restarted with only one monitor instead of two (the one connected to dvi was working, hdmi was black and not recogniced). So I switched back ...
Very strange.

For a GTX 950 inject Nvidia should not be checked.

Ok, so far so good. I think I try a reinstall of Unity und check if something changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back