Motherboard
CPU
3.29 GHz Intel Core i3
Graphics
Nvidia 640 GT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Hey everyone was wondering if someone could help me out with this.

First i wanted to say thank you to tonymac and all that contribute here. This site is absolutly the best.!!!!
I just built my first Hackintosh and thanks to the wonderful forums here with awesome feedback its working AWESOME no dsdt and only a minimal of settings in multi beast.

Here is my hardware before asking any question :)

GA-H77M-D3H (F9 Bios Firmware)
Intel i3 3225
16GB Corsair XMS3 4X4gb
Samsung Pro 840 SSD
M-Audio Mbox Mini 3rd generation (USB audio)
EVGA GeForce GT 640 2GB (The exact same card and model number in februarys custom mac build guide)
HD 4000 works but i have it disabled in Gigabyte Bios because i only want to use my nvidia card
Chimera 2.0
ML 10.8.2

So here is my question i have 2 displays one is Mini HDMI and the other is DVI. When i boot up it uses my DVI as the primary and HDMI as the secondary is there a way to change this to the exact opposite. Also i am not talking setting the arrangement or primary in display settings in Mountain lion. I am looking for my bios to recognize my HDMI as the primary display. Attached is a pic of my display info it show my 24 inch DVI on the left and my Samsung 27 Inch or the right HDMI

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

Motherboard
gigabyte ga-b75m-d3v
CPU
3350p
Graphics
galaxy gt 640
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Other
I don't know about settings in bios.
This would work.
Put adapters on both video outputs so you can hook up HDMI to DVI monitor and DVI to HDMI monitor.
My boot screen is only around for a few seconds anyhow.