Motherboard
Dell Vostro 3350
CPU
i3-2310M
Graphics
HD 3000
Mobile Phone
Android
Everything is working except for iMessage. Including the App Store. I can download free apps just fine. (I haven't tried purchasing yet). Whenever I launch iMessage, it shows that my account is 'inactive.' It won't let me log in to iMessage and instead will spit out an error. It seems that most people with legitimate iMacs have been successful by resetting the NVRAM, which, on a Hackintosh is impossible, because there is no NVRAM. I downloaded the NVRAM for Yosemite update from tonymacx86 and put it in the /Extra/modules folder and the kext in the /S/L/E directory but still no luck. (I'm using Chimera).

Not sure if this is important, but the FaceTime log-in popped up for the first time after booting after installing the NVRAM emulator. I put my log-in information in and it just disappeared, I never got an error message. I don't know if FaceTime works or not primarily because I don't have a camera or microphone attached to my computer. However, I have gotten calls to my iPhone appearing on my Hac; my machine will start ringing when I receive one.

I'm using OS X Yosemite on my Dell StudioXPS 8100.
-8 GB RAM
-NVIDIA GeForce GT 620
-Latest version of Chimera bootloader

Thank you.