Graphics
Ati Radeon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
not much to say as the title states what my problem is and i don't know what to do!, i have a probook 4430s with an intel core i5 4gb of ram and 500hd, i had everything working and set.

Everything was working fine with the lastest mountain lion updates my life was perfect but then the app store tempted me and i hit the update button.. now my hackintosh its not working! any ideas ? or should i do a fresh install? i prefer to restore the boot because i had my apps and everything just as i want it.

heres a pic of verbose start up so hope this can help i try so far all the options in the start up menu i also try -x. -f, etc i hope someone here could help me photo.JPG

not much to say as the title states what my problem is and i don't know what to do!, i have a probook 4430s with an intel core i5 4gb of ram and 500hd, i had everything working and set.

Everything was working fine with the lastest mountain lion updates my life was perfect but then the app store tempted me and i hit the update button.. now my hackintosh its not working! any ideas ? or should i do a fresh install? i prefer to restore the boot because i had my apps and everything just as i want it.

heres a pic of verbose start up so hope this can help i try so far all the options in the start up menu i also try -x. -f, etc i hope someone here could help me View attachment 72962

I see signs that your install is very old and has not kept up with the developments on these forums with regard to the ProBook Installer. For example, IntelCPUMonitor.kext has not been used for 7 months and is not compatible with the current version of FakeSMC that we do use.

I recommend a fresh install.

thanks rehab i'll be working today on a fresh maverick install on my probook 4430s hope everything work as well as it does before :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back