Graphics
intel 5500
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have already installed the MacOS Sierra 10.12 public beta version with clover,

And it seems everything is ok ,,but have some minor problems I don‘t know how to solve them,can you help me or give some suggestions ,thanks。

Lets me tell you what are they

1. My graphics is intel hd5500,
When I boot macOS ,and the Boot graphics glitch appear(looks like eight apples:lol: ,but just a few seconds),I try to use 10.10.x/10.11.x (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon) patch,but it didn't work

2. I use OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller (update in 2016-0616) Modified by RehabMan to let my keyboard work

But have a problem.
When I use the ‘Caps lock’ key to Switch case, it looks like

Insensitivity (I have to press the key many times until I can get the right case size ),and this problem didn't
appear in 10.11.x

3. I use voodooHDA-2.8.7 to let my audio card (alc236)work,and it work well,
the problem is the keyboad ,I can't use my original key(f1 ,f2 ,f3) to adjust volume (this problem didn't appear in 10.11.x)

Any help or suggestions?

thanks!

Sorry my English is not good, But I have to say thank you to my idol Rehabman since you fix my ‘sleep awake’ problem last year,thank you very much!:angel:

;)

Last edited:
I have already installed the MacOS Sierra 10.12 public beta version with clover,

And it seems everything is ok ,,but have some minor problems I don‘t know how to solve them,can you help me or give some suggestions ,thanks。

When I boot macOS ,and the Boot graphics glitch appear(looks like eight apples:lol: ,but just a few seconds),I try to use 10.10.x/10.11.x (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon) patch,but it didn't work

2. I use OS-X-Voodoo-PS2-Controller (update in 2016-0616) Modified by RehabMan to let my keyboard work

But have a problem.

Insensitivity (I have to press the key many times until I can get the right case size ),and this problem didn't
appear in 10.11.x

the problem is the keyboad ,I can't use my original key(f1 ,f2 ,f3) to adjust volume (this problem didn't appear in 10.11.x)

Any help or suggestions?

thanks!

Sorry my English is not good, But I have to say thank you to my idol Rehabman since you fix my ‘sleep awake’ problem last year,thank you very much!:angel:

;)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

I ’m so sorry ,my English is not good ,generally use Google to translate website!

sorry I ‘m not sure if this quote is ok.

I hope you can understand what i say.......thanks!!

my PC is lenovo v4000 ,Audio device :ALC236(use voodooHDA2.8.7 to let it work).

Cpu:i7-5500u. core graphics: intel HD5500,wireless device:xiaomi usb wifi (my PC is hard to disassemble, so i use the usb....)

i install the macOSX 10.11.X by clover 3599

DSDT patches applied:

“Brightness Fix (Haskell/Broadwell)”

“Battery patched”"

“USB3 _PRW(0x6D) and Rename XHC to XHC1"

"IRQ Fix"

"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"

"HPET Fix"

"SMBUS Fix"

"RTC Fix"

"OS Check Fix"

"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"

thanks to RehabMan(my idol) to provide these patches!

SSDT:

I use the ssdtPRGen to create the ssdt

After this work

The Mac OSX 10.11.x works great without any problems (sounds ,graphic card ,sleep, almost everything great work)

yesterday

I have already installed the MacOS Sierra 10.12 public beta version with the same tools but with some difference idear

1. Patch the AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer

Find: 8945C839C7764F

Replace: 8945C839C7EB4F

To let my core graphics work 。

Besides these above ,everything the is same as MacOSX 10.11.X

When I boot macOS ,and the Boot graphics glitch appear(looks like eight apples

,but just a few seconds),I try to use 10.10.x/10.11.x (credit lisai9093, cecekpawon) patch,but it didn't work

But have a problem.

When I use the Caps lock key to Switch case, it looks like

appear in 10.11.x

Any help or suggestions?

thanks!

Sorry my English is not good, But I have to say thank you to my idol Rehabman since you fix my ‘sleep awake’ problem last year,thank you very much!

But have a problem.

appear in 10.11.x

Issue currently with macOS Sierra changes. Hopefully they will fix it.

There isn't a functional patch out there. Some people found a patch for dev DP1, but it no longer works on the public beta which is DP2

Doesn't work for the same reason as the Caps lock key. You can remap some buttons in sys prep, including brightness. Volume is harder, so I would suggest using the toggle which is now on the top screen volume button

Issue currently with macOS Sierra changes. Hopefully they will fix it.

There isn't a functional patch out there. Some people found a patch for dev DP1, but it no longer works on the public beta which is DP2

Doesn't work for the same reason as the Caps lock key. You can remap some buttons in sys prep, including brightness. Volume is harder, so I would suggest using the toggle which is now on the top screen volume button

Thanks for your reply !Hopefully they will fix it.:clap:

So, I got the public Beta working on my Dell Inspiron 15 5547 too.

Also using VoodooHDA as well as Voodoo PS2, and I have the same "issues" as you describe. I don't really care about the Apple screwup at the boot, however, the Volume Buttons and the Brightness Buttons would be cool to see working. Same counts for Capslock. I hope that @RehabMan might be able to help there. I tried pretty much everything till now, but I can't get it to working. Specifically confused I am by the fact that everything works flawless on El Capitan.

Hope to see some fix for this soon.

Thanks in advance to all in the OSx86 community, especially RehabMan for his awesome work ;)

P.S.
Does someone know how to specify Parts in the Builds Signature which are not inside the dropdown list?
Neither my PCs Mobo (MSI X99A SLI Plus), nor the GTX 1070, nor my laptops CPU (i7 4210U) is there.

Last edited:
however, the Volume Buttons and the Brightness Buttons would be cool to see working. Same counts for Capslock.
At this point, we're all seeing what Apple decides to do with the current bugs, as it does impact certain Mac OS apps as well
Rather pointless to fix something, then have Apple break it again

At this point, we're all seeing what Apple decides to do with the current bugs, as it does impact certain Mac OS apps as well
Rather pointless to fix something, then have Apple break it again

I see. I guess that would also explain why Volume Changing in the Logitech Control Center (when mapped to a mouse button) does't work. Anyways, thanks for the awesome community support ;)

Edit: Just saw the update to Beta 2, lets see if that changes something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back