Contribute
Register

Ethernet /wifi adapter not working hackintosh sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed mac sierra using clover.but after installation it cant detect my ethernet cable /wifi adapter .i install kext intelmausiethernet and ALXethernet. but it didnt work.my ethernet is intel gigabit.please help im stuck

Since we're not telepathic, we need to know your system components. See the tonymacx86 Forum Rules & Policies on signature block components.

Additionally, please provide complete details in your Profile.

Mobo: motherboard manufacturer/model
CPU: detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video card manufacturer/model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

See my Profile items to the left of my post, under my name.

By completing your Profile and signature block, you help us help you better. :thumbup:

I'm having the same problem could you please help me also

Hello, complete noob here. Having the similar problem as mentioned above.

According to the Gigabyte website, the ethernet controller for my motherboard is "Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)", which I don't see as an option in MultiBeast. I've tried a couple of the different settings that are available there, but nothing has worked so far.

I guess my question is, should I just keep going through and trying all of the settings, or is there a better or more direct way to apply a specific solution? And of course, if anybody has had this same issue and knows any solution, I'd happily take that as well.;)

Thanks in advance for any guidance offered!

Hardware:
MoBo: Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU: Intel Skylake i7 6700k
RAM: Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHZ
GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SC

Hello, complete noob here. Having the similar problem as mentioned above.

According to the Gigabyte website, the ethernet controller for my motherboard is "Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)", which I don't see as an option in MultiBeast. I've tried a couple of the different settings that are available there, but nothing has worked so far.

I guess my question is, should I just keep going through and trying all of the settings, or is there a better or more direct way to apply a specific solution? And of course, if anybody has had this same issue and knows any solution, I'd happily take that as well.;)

Thanks in advance for any guidance offered!

Hardware:
MoBo: Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI
CPU: Intel Skylake i7 6700k
RAM: Patriot Viper 32GB DDR4 @ 3200 MHZ
GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SC

Ethernet working! ~ I decided to keep trying the options available in MultiBeast, and finally tried the last option in the Intel pull down, which is IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0, and now everything seems to be working well. OP, I hope this helps you.

Ethernet working! ~ I decided to keep trying the options available in MultiBeast, and finally tried the last option in the Intel pull down, which is IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0, and now everything seems to be working well. OP, I hope this helps you.

Hey I noticed you have the same motherboard, does your sound work by any chance?

This helped me so much!! Thank you!!

I kept trying the options available in MultiBeast [...] with IntelMausiEthernet v2.2.0 everything seems to be working well.

You have just possibly saved about 3 hours of my life. Your actions shall be remembered fellow hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back