CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k OC 4,3 GHz
Graphics
Sapphire RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone! I have successfully installed "Mojave" on my old motherboard GA-Z77-DS3H. I have removed my old Nvidia GTX 650, and I have put a Sapphire RX 580, and everything works perfect. Execept the Ethernet of the mobo that has died! I've checked it in different Linux distros and nothing ... :(

I bought a USB3 Ethernet adapter that works perfectly. But I have a program that authenticates the licenses needing the Ethernet port integrated, and I can not save licenses on my computer. I have made the system detect this interface as "en0" but everything remains the same.

Could it work well with a PCIe card with Realtek chipset? Or is there a card 100% compatible with macOS that can work as original hardware?

I do not understand much like patching hardware, or anything about DSDT and those things so I hope there is something simple!

Thank you so much!! And sorry for the bad English translation

Motherboard
Gygabyte GA-Z77-DS3H rev 1.1
CPU
Intel Core i7 3770k OC 4,3 GHz
Graphics
Sapphire RX580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Finally, after lots of searching, I found the solution thanks to the Meize driver found in tonymac's web.

I bought the card that Meize has used for its tests on Amazon. It's the Delock 89357, and it's very cheap.

I think that all cards with the Realtek RTL8111x or RTL8168x chipset will work perfectly like the chips on the motherboards.

The steps that I have followed are:

- Delete the old kexts in /Library/Extensions/,
- Install with KextBeast the driver in the same folder,
- Delete the files in the folder /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration

. NetworkInterfaces.plist
. Preferences.plist

- Open terminal: sudo kextcatche -i /
- Restart

And it worked!