Contribute
Register

Ethernet not working Asus z370-g gaming mATX (wi-fi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus z370-g Gaming mATX (wi-fi)
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
UHD 630
Hi!

I've read on different sources that Ethernet should work from the box on this motherboard z370-g gaming mATX (wi-fi). But I cannot set it up as don't even have Ethernet in LAN settings. Just empty there and no Ethernet when I am trying to add it manually. No Ethernet devices in 'About my Mac' properties.
I tried to inject LAN and without inject. Anybody know what could cause the issue? Or maybe I need any kext to make it working?

Mojave 10.14.5, set mac model to 19,2, i7 8700.

Thank you.

Hi!

I've read on different sources that Ethernet should work from the box on this motherboard z370-g gaming mATX (wi-fi). But I cannot set it up as don't even have Ethernet in LAN settings. Just empty there and no Ethernet when I am trying to add it manually. No Ethernet devices in 'About my Mac' properties.
I tried to inject LAN and without inject. Anybody know what could cause the issue? Or maybe I need any kext to make it working?

Mojave 10.14.5, set mac model to 19,2, i7 8700.

Thank you.

You can try using the EFI folder from my Z370 build. Link is below in my signature.

You can try using the EFI folder from my Z370 build. Link is below in my signature.

Thank you, I've analyzed your EFI and simply adding IntelMausiEthernet.kext into Clover KEXTS did the job!

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back