Gigabyte GA-Z270-HD3
CPU
Intel i5 7600 Quad-Core 3.0ghz
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 2gb
Mac
MacBook Pro
Hello,

I did a fresh install of High Sierra on my hackintosh. (GA-H270-HD3 Motherboard, i5-7400 processor...in short, all the parts that were listed a year and a half ago on this site to make a flawless Hackintosh)

Everything went well, except that the Ethernet cable worked at first (first time booting in Mac OS after setup), and it seems that once I have ran Multibeast to install nVidia drivers, checked the right kext and stuff to install, the only thing that is not working is the Ethernet port.

I also have an hard drive with Windows 10 installed, so I have booted in Win10 to see if the internet connexion was working, and it was working just fine.

Not sure why, but there's clearly an issue somewhere, but I can't find where.

I have installed multiple Kexts that people were saying to try out. (IntelMausiEthernet.kext, RealtekRTL8111.kext and AppleIntelE1000e.kext)

Not sure what's wrong.

When I go in "About this mac > System reports... > Ethernet Cards", it says "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet Cards installed". But it's there, and working on Windows just fine.

If I go to "System Preferences > Network", It says "Ethernet, Not connected".

Here's my config file too.

Any ideas?

Attachments

Motherboard
Gigabyte H110M-S2
CPU
I3-7100
Graphics
Intel HD630
Mobile Phone
Android
Did you remove the existing kext before install another ? If not you need to manually delete the existing kext.
Go to Finder, Then click on Find to Folder, then type this in:
/Library/Extensions

Press go and it will take you to a folder where all those kext should be. Delete the ones that you installed for Ethernet then Restart. After that try again with Multibeast and install the appropriate kext, if that doesn't work then remove and try the next one. Hopefully this helps.