CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Wifi works fine, until plug audio mixing desk in via LAN and then it kicks the wifi off and get continuous connection issues with self assigned IP on the WIFI network
Ive tried DHCP with manual address. Tried a purely manual address with the correct IP< subnet and router addresses, and nothing.
Wifi see's the networks, but asks for password, then won't accept the password. OR, accepts passwords but won't connect to the networks it see's.
It's driving me loopy - I've no idea what the problem is.
Internet connection works fine over LAN, and when I plugged the LAN back in for net, it kicked the WIFI back in to running. As soon as plug the desk in via LAN - wifi gets dropped and no connection...

After much much troubleshooting, it feels like its a kext conflict somewhere maybe?

Ive trashed the preferences and rebuild. No joy.
Tried a new network location. No joy.
Tried renewing the DHCP - doesn't even see the lease to renew it anyway.

Ive attached a copy of the EFI and also the extensions folder incase anyone can help iron out if its a kext conflict.

Ive updated the latest IntelMausi driver and using AirptBRCMFxup kext - which gets the wifi hardware working - it just gets booted once boot with LAN connection in play.

PLEASE HELP!

OSX 10.14.6
MOBO Z390 Aorus Pro
Crucial SSD
Sapphire 580 GFX
17 9700K CPU
16GB Corsair RAM
Archer T6E WIFI

Attachments

• Z390_WIFI_LAN_Issues.zip
    21.3 MB · Views: 109
Last edited: