Graphics
AMD Radeo 6000 series
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My build is on an Asus Maximus VI board with built in Intel Ethernet. Intel I217-V chip. I got the ethernet to work with Multibeast 7.1.1 installing AppleIntelE1000e.kext. Version 3.0.4 The problem is, the 3rd or 4th time I boot up the kext has corrupted. DHCP shows an IP string starting with 269 and the subnet mask is missing the 3rd '255' in the set.

I have tried installing the other kexts on 7.1.1 , Multibeast for Mavericks and Multibeast for El Capitan non work. is there another source for version 3.0.4 that I can try to load seperately with KextBeast?
I have tried Hnak's kext in the download area also without success.

Yeah tried that, no go. I did realize that the kext in Multibeast 7.1.1 was 3.0.4.1a so I went looking for an earlier version and found 3.0.4, no extension. I've got that installed and so far (touch wood) it's working.

Yeah tried that, no go. I did realize that the kext in Multibeast 7.1.1 was 3.0.4.1a so I went looking for an earlier version and found 3.0.4, no extension. I've got that installed and so far (touch wood) it's working.

While the kext seems to work ok, it disappears everytime I reboot and I have to reinstall. Am I looking at a corrupted kext, or a fault ethernet card? It's a built in Intel based chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back