Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi everyone. After an install I seem to have everything (audio, graphics, etc.) working on my hackintosh except for Ethernet. From previous threads here I found my motherboard (Gigabyte H370N) needs IntelMausi drivers. I have gone through MultiBeast and installed the latest one. However, when I go into my system report, I get the message, "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet Cards Installed". When I go into Clover, I see the IntelMausiEthernet.kext and AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext, and I also see these two in /System/Library/Extensions/ and /Library/Extensions folders.

I've been troubleshooting on these forums, youtube, and ****** without any avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm running an i7 8700 on Gigabyte H370N.

You should read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.

hi, I having the similar issue, I having issue on bluetooth there, file is attached

Attachments

• required2.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 113
I haven't assembled a desktop hackintosh yet, but I do plan to.
GA H370N wifi motherboard is just in my dream list, so I have read almost all threads about it.
BreBo said that the IntelMausiEthernet v2.4.0 could drive I219-V but not the other ethernet card, Intel I211 LAN. For the Intel I211 LAN you can use AppleIGB.kext (unstable) or try SmallTree-Intel-211-AT-PCIe-GBE.kext
this is the original thread:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-what-is-the-driver-for-i219-v-gigabyte-h370n-wifi-mini-itx-in-multibeast.256376/

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck getting the bluetooth going yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back