Graphics
GT 610
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I keep getting this panic when I startup my computer .. after a few reboots I can go through .

Is there a way to remove it? All I can see is an ethernet thing .. I just dont know what I have to do .

or does it have to do with me using internal integrated GPU HD 530 intel

Unknown.jpeg

Hey mutassem:wave:

Sorry for the lack of updates in my old thread like you've mentioned. I've since upgraded my motherboard from the ASUS Z170-A, and I'm now using the ASUS Z170-Premium. Also upgraded my CPU from the i5-6600K to the i7-6700K.

Normally, this would be no problem updating, and OS X 10.11.x would boot fine after the upgrade.

In my spree of upgrades, I went and upgraded to the NVIDIA Pascal lineup and scrapped my GTX 980 Ti for the new GTX 1080.

This being said, I am unable to boot into OS X now. My 1080 will not work with the NVIDIA Maxwell Web Drivers, and there have been no Web Drivers released for Pascal to date.

Another solution would be to use Intel 530 iGPU. This will not work for me as I'm unable to boot OS X when I set the BIOS to boot off of iGPU. I get an error regarding "Osxaptiofixdrv", and allocating memory... I've tried multiple versions and sizes of the file, and I'm still unable to boot with the iGPU. :beachball:

If I ever do get booting OS X, I'll let you know what's going on with your error...

Another solution would be to use Intel 530 iGPU. This will not work for me as I'm unable to boot OS X when I set the BIOS to boot off of iGPU. I get an error regarding "Osxaptiofixdrv", and allocating memory... I've tried multiple versions and sizes of the file, and I'm still unable to boot with the iGPU. :beachball:
To elaborate, I get this error when I try to boot with the Intel HD 530 iGPU.

The solutions in the thread provided did not yield results for my case.

Sorry I'm not really aware .. the only thing I would do is change the bios to Run IGPU only . and test it out .. also try removing nvidia_drv =1 ... hmmm I'm really not that good .. I usually just follow steps without fully being aware of every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back