Contribute
Register

[Solved] ethernet divice not working and not showing -realtalk lan asus mathrboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
asus z170-k
CPU
i7 6700HK
Graphics
intel h700
hi all
iam new into mac and these is my first trubleshot
firstlay i was installed hackntosh serria about 7 months ago all was ok , i then play around some kext and then restart its and complate my work on the another os (windows) , a weak ago i boot into mac its give me kernel pinac , i debug the problem then i do boot in safe mod and try to disble some kext from boot option acpi than i found that the problem is when i add lan fix its will pinac so i remove all kext that related to ethernet even thus with apple name in its and then clear cache and re touch the extension folder and remove the fix lan from config.plist and all ok now my machine boot without need to safe mode
the problem is there is no ethernet divice i go to system report and in hardware section into ethernet i get these message
hackintosh this computer does not appear to have any pci ethernet cards installed

i have three working lans one is built in reltalk in asus z170-k mathorboard and 2 are pci lan intel
now to mention iam linuxuser and confrtable with cmds if there is any solution please point me to its i try some of linux cmds but not work csaue system files and structre have some deffrences

these solved bby downloading https://github.com/Mieze/RTL8111_driver_for_OS_X
and build its in xcode"just open the proj file with xcode then go produact then select build , there will be folder called product right click show in folder than you get the kext file"
network noww ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back