Ethernet and WiFi not working post-install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP 80A1 (U3E1)
CPU
Intel Core i5 6200U @ 2.30GHz Skylake-U/Y 14nm Technology
Graphics
Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz) Intel HD Graphics 520 (HP)
Specs:
HP pavilion notebook (x64)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2400 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: Insyde F.53, 16/09/2015
BIOS Mode: UEFI
RAM: 8.00 GB

Network Drivers:
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Ok, so i recently installed a dual boot of Sierra and Windows 10 on my pc using the guide here. Used Unibeast and clover etc. As the title says, neither the ethernet or the wifi work.
I tried installing some kexts using apps like KextUtility or EasyKextPro but to no effect. (I had used those to solve the previous problem of unresponsive keyboard and touchpad). I'm not really sure what could be wrong as this is my first time setting up a dual boot. I also used the Multibeast options but it didnt work either.

Thanks in advance

PS ask if u need more info i wasnt sure what to include

@JGANDHI2002, please update your profile (personal details) with your build (Motherboard or Model, CPU and Graphics Card).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Specs:
HP pavilion notebook (x64)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2400 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date: Insyde F.53, 16/09/2015
BIOS Mode: UEFI
RAM: 8.00 GB

Network Drivers:
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165

Ok, so i recently installed a dual boot of Sierra and Windows 10 on my pc using the guide here. Used Unibeast and clover etc. As the title says, neither the ethernet or the wifi work.
I tried installing some kexts using apps like KextUtility or EasyKextPro but to no effect. (I had used those to solve the previous problem of unresponsive keyboard and touchpad). I'm not really sure what could be wrong as this is my first time setting up a dual boot. I also used the Multibeast options but it didnt work either.

Thanks in advance

PS ask if u need more info i wasnt sure what to include

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back