Ryzen 7 3700X
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I just built my hackingtosh from scratch with a 48 DDR, 1tb ssd, radeon rx570 graphic card, and a 10thGen corei7 10700k processor. I had finally got everything built from scratch for the first time ever, and finally finished installing catalina onto my system and everything works, but all that was a walk in a park compared to getting my hackintosh ethernet port up and running. My motherboard ethernet is an intel 2.5gb port if anybody can help please help me out!! i tried installing intelmasui and intelehterner kexts but it doesnt work!!!

Jamesbond007

Motherboard
Z390 Designare
CPU
i7 9700KF
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I just built my hackingtosh from scratch with a 48 DDR, 1tb ssd, radeon rx570 graphic card, and a 10thGen corei7 10700k processor. I had finally got everything built from scratch for the first time ever, and finally finished installing catalina onto my system and everything works, but all that was a walk in a park compared to getting my hackintosh ethernet port up and running. My motherboard ethernet is an intel 2.5gb port if anybody can help please help me out!! i tried installing intelmasui and intelehterner kexts but it doesnt work!!!

As far as I know, you may need FakePCIID_Intel_I225-V.kext to properly support the Intel 2.5G LAN port.
See this :

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX 980 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
It properly supports but now I'm having a connection issue. The connection is going in and out.... I think this is the issue with intel i225-v.... might have to send the whole board to get serviced...

Status
Not open for further replies.