MSI GeForce GTX 760 Gaming ITX
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

I'm currently running a nice Clover build on a GA-Z97X-UD5H with only 2 things not really working yet, sound and eSata. I figure I can get the sound running with a little more experimentation and Toleda's injection method, if all else fails I'll install it from Multibeast.

Now I tried to get Macman's (I think that's what they are called) eSata kexts included in Multibeast to run on this thing but I guess they are not accepted due to the kext-signing bootflag? Is there any other way (except for setting that flag) to inject them on Clover? Putting the in the 10.10 kext folder on the EFI partition doesn't work, I'm probably missing another step I need to do?

Cheers!
Alex

Yeah, booted it works fine, but I'd love to be able to hotswap the drives. Any way to get that to work?

I just managed to get hotswap to work by using the Marvell controller on my motherboard instead of Intel. I had previously installed the eSata kext but it appeared to be unnecessary for it to work. The drive however won't show as external device, it can however still be ejected with the right mouse button, then disconnected and replaced. A new drive will automatically be detected and mounted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back