Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
AsRock X570M Pro4
CPU
Ryzen 3700x
Graphics
RX 580
I haven't posted a posted in Completed Builds for some time, but wanted to quickly showcase this little project with a few finished photos. It features an Intel NUC system inserted into a G4 Cube Power Supply shell. The system is powered by an i3-3217u processor and performs beautifully and silently.

The entire build thread including full work log is at this link. The actual log begins at post # 10 of that thread.

Photos

IMG_3816.JPG

IMG_3817.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_3818.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

IMG_3815.JPG

Cheers!

Ersterhernd

Very Cool saw it first was like what is that read the post and think its genius so clean and compact :) Brilliant Should be "Designed by apple in California"

Thanks for the positive comments!

I love using this little machine, I'd recommend this build to anyone who wants a functional and silent system. Definitely worth it.

Cheers!

Ersterhernd

The more I see this little build the more I like it.

Terrific implementation and no surprise that it is now inspiring similar builds. How long until we see a new case mod category "Cube PSUs"?

Remember, minihack this was your idea!

You simply passed me the ball and I ran with it...

Cheers!

Impressive! Like a retro mac mini.

chaos

Thx for all the encouraging comments everyone! The NUC was perfect for this mod, and worked terrific in my recent iMac mod as well. Intel must've created the little guy for modders!

Cheers!

Ersterhernd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back