i3 10105
Graphics
UHD 630
Hello!, i'm new to hackintosh and trying to build a hack with this specs:
processor: i3 10105
mobo: gigabyte h410 s2h v2
gfx: uhd 630
guide used: Dorthonia
i had some issues with making the installer on windows (com.apple.recovery.boot method), it gave me a "No Name" item in the place of the installer which would always give me a "could not read \EFI\" error. So i then used the mac of a friend to make the installer, same guide just different way of getting the os, this time i do get a "install macOS Catalina (External)" option, but when i use it i get the following

[EB] "LD:LF] FIO: O, DIR: 1, P: (null string>, DP: 1

[EBI 'B:SBS) SZ: 621112

[EB #B:SHA] 4f3bba9614aa0dbae 1943ab55b83beac7e278986

[EBI WL:pWLFNV) Err(OxE) O GV wake-fallure

[EBI 'WL:DT) Err(OxE) @ WL:pWLFNV

[EBI 'WL:pWLFRTC) I O RTC:R

[EBI 'WL:DT) Err(OxE) O WL:pWLFRTC

[EB] *LD:LKC) BPDK -> (System\Library\Pralinkedkernels\prel Inkedkernel.development >

[EB] 'LD:0FS) Err(OxE) OPEN (System Library\\Pralinkedkernels (pralink@dkørnel development >

[EBILD:LKCBPDK, IR -> (System Library\Prelinkedkernels\prel Inkødkørnel)

[EBİ'LD:LKC) } Err(0x1)

[EB #WL16) Ox01 Ox01 22 OX01

[EBI ASTOPI '8:MN) Err (Ox1) LD:LKC

[EBI#WL(7) Ox01 Ox03 22 OX01

Exiting eftboot...

[EBI*WL 8) Ox01 Ox03 22 OX01

I already checked many times the BIOS Settings, there is only two settings i cant find not even in the manual "Execute Disable Bit" and "Thunderbolt", all of the rest are correctly set. I've also tried some config.plist suggestion fixes regarding the following quirks:

FIX 1

RebuildAppleMemoryMap -> False
SetupVirtualMap -> True

-----------------------------------------------
FIX 2 for this one i tried both configurations

If your firmware supports MATs(2018+ firmwares):
EnableWriteUnprotector -> False
RebuildAppleMemoryMap -> True
SyncRuntimePermissions -> True
For older firmwares:
EnableWriteUnprotector -> True
RebuildAppleMemoryMap -> False
SyncRuntimePermissions -> False
---------------------------------------------------------------
FIX 3

DevirtualizeMmio -> False

---------------------------------------------------------------
FIX 4

Add UsbInjectAll.kext
i also added it to the config.plist file

Other than that, i've checked many times my config.plist in contrast with the settings for comet lake in the guide and i can't find any mistakes, the plist is attached, also for the files used in my efi configuration:
SSDT:
SSDT-AWAC
SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP
SSDT-PLUG-DRTNIA
Drivers:
HfsPlus
OpenRuntime
Kexts:
AppleALC
AppleALCU
Lilu
NVMeFix
RealtekRTL8111
SMCProcessor
SMCSuperIO
USBInjectAll (added this one later for attempting to fix the issue, didn't work)
VirtualSMC
WhateverGreen
Tools:
OpenShell
*this last three files came in some of the kext packages, they have no file extension but the folder pointed to Tools, so i put them in place, yet, i've also tried removing them, same results:
rtcread
smc
smcread

Hope someone can shed some light on this, as i can't figure out the issue based on the error output and there arn't too many more options in the internet

Note: i've already tried with opencore 0.6.9 / 0.7.2 / 0.7.3 with same results
Note 2: BIOS settings, as per the guide
Disable:
*Fast Boot
*Secure Boot
*Serial/COM Port
*Parallel Port
*VT-d (can be enabled if you set DisableIoMapper to YES) i disabled it
*CSM
*Thunderbolt(For initial install, as Thunderbolt can cause issues if not setup correctly)
There is no thunderbolt support in this mobo
*Intel SGX
*Intel Platform Trust
*CFG Lock (MSR 0xE2 write protection)(This must be off, if you can't find the option then enable AppleXcpmCfgLock under Kernel -> Quirks. Your hack will not boot with CFG-Lock enabled)i disabled it
Enable:
*VT-x
*Above 4G decoding
**2020+ BIOS Notes: When enabling Above4G, Resizable BAR Support may become an available on some Z490 and newer motherboards. Please ensure this is Disabled instead of set to Auto. in my mobo Rezisable BAR is an option and it's currently disabled
*Hyper-Threading
*Execute Disable Bit There is no such option for my mobo, checked even on manual
*EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
*OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode
*DVMT Pre-Allocated(iGPU Memory): 64MB
*SATA Mode: AHCI

Thanks in advance!

Edit:
i found out my ethernet NIC is actually an intel I219-V, even though it's supposed to be officialy supported, i added the intelMausi Kexts and removed the Realtek kext, after that i updated the config.plist and tryed, still the same error.
I also removed the agdpmod=pikera from the boot-args, because even though i had found that it can solve the problem, in my case it does not, and also it's supposed to be for Navi Gfx cards, which i do not possess. Also i've found i have log files, still can't get too much info myself, now these are attached to the post

Attachments

• config.plist
    27.3 KB · Views: 103
  • opencore-2021-09-15-095322.txt
    256 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I'm running into the same problem with a
processor: i5 10600
mobo: gigabyte h470m DS3H
guide used: Dorthonia and clover

Same Motherboard settings...no thunderbolt....etc. Cannot get passed that error.
I'm pretty sure its something with the Motherboard...but I bought because of the guide....

I dunno..been working on this for a long time.....just about ready to load windows....sadly.

I'm running into the same problem with a
processor: i5 10600
mobo: gigabyte h470m DS3H
guide used: Dorthonia and clover

Same Motherboard settings...no thunderbolt....etc. Cannot get passed that error.
I'm pretty sure its something with the Motherboard...but I bought because of the guide....

I dunno..been working on this for a long time.....just about ready to load windows....sadly.
Hello man!,

so in my case the error was quite silly, it was a faulty usb drive who was causing all of these issues, if you're still on it, try making the installer in a different usb drive, in my case, i made it again following Dortonia's guide and downloading the image with the provided command in the guide. did everything as per the guide with this different usb drive and it worked flawlessly. hope you can get your's to run too, cheers!
also, if not that, it's definetly an error related to maybe corrupted files or missing files, so it's worth to check that out, maybe try doing a checksum check of the installer you're using.

hey @Narfgrim ,
the i3-10105 is not listed on buyers guide...

It's working fine on your build?
How do you feel the iGPU performance/graphic acceleration? Do you miss something bigger like an i5?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back