Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Error starting program macOS Mojave Version 10.14.5 (Build 18F132)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel H270M
CPU
i5-7600
Graphics
GTX 1080
Installed Hackintosh, it looks like everything works, but when you run the program gives an error. Could you tell me-newcomer, that this may be? or where to look for a problem? Log the error, and the config in the attachment. Can someone share a working version of the config.plist and and other things for my config? Thank you.
P.S. where can I find NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 kext (drivers) for mojave?

My configuration:
Motherboard: Asrock H270m (Clover UEFI)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600 CPU @ 3.50GHz
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 1920x1080
Standard PS/2 Keyboard

Attachments

• config.plist
    18.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Error.txt
    72.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Installed Hackintosh, it looks like everything works, but when you run the program gives an error. Could you tell me-newcomer, that this may be? or where to look for a problem? Log the error, and the config in the attachment. Can someone share a working version of the config.plist and and other things for my config? Thank you.
P.S. where can I find NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 kext (drivers) for mojave?

My configuration:
Motherboard: Asrock H270m (Clover UEFI)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600 CPU @ 3.50GHz
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 630 1920x1080
Standard PS/2 Keyboard

Hello there,

1) There are no Nvidia drivers for the GTX1080 in Mojave. It will only ever work in non-accelerated mode, if at all.

The only option at present is to either run High Sierra instead OR change your graphics card for AMD or Intel iGPU.

2) I can see in the error report that you have a 2TB SATA drive. Do you also have an NVME SSD ?

:)

Hello there,

1) There are no Nvidia drivers for the GTX1080 in Mojave. It will only ever work in non-accelerated mode, if at all.

The only option at present is to either run High Sierra instead OR change your graphics card for AMD or Intel iGPU.

2) I can see in the error report that you have a 2TB SATA drive. Do you also have an NVME SSD ?

:)

Hello! Thanks for participating.
1) I physically disabled Nvidia and use only HD630.
2) I reinstalled the Hacintosh on the SSD disk, the problem of launching the application did not disappear, the log in the attachment. Interesting, other third-party applications such as utorrent, avast, opera are installed normally. There are suspicions that the Unreal Engine 4 tests the system for validity. although I could be wrong.

Attachments

• log ssd.txt
    70.5 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back