Graphics
nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Edit: See the all posting to the end
Hi,
I have a little problem during macOS startup:
The loading bar under apple logo is very slow and when it arrives at the end of the bar it freezes. I tryed to see what appened shutting down my PC, and booting macOS sierra with these boot args (in Clover Bootloader): -x -v, I took a picture to show you the output:

20170810_092434.jpg

Please, can you help me guys?
Thanks.

Edit: I fixed it, but now I have another issue:

20170814_085148.jpg

Help me guys, please!

Last edited:
The part where it says "/Library/Extensions : No Such File or Directory" would bother me terribly...
Tell us what build you followed and what you've tried by way of fixes.

Edit: I didn't resolved the issue, now I have a new problem, the same

Thank you so much but I have resolved, the problem was caused by a folder that I moved :( (I didn't want it) in the desktop, fortunately I have a Dual-boot with windows 10. I went in windows 10 and I installed a freeware to show HFS file system devices connected to my PC, than I went in the folder and I copied the folder moved in the desktop to the original path, macOS worked correctly, but applications had some issues that I fixed updating macOS to the last version.

Anyway, thank you so much guys;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much but I have resolved, the problem was caused by a folder that I moved :( (I didn't want it) in the desktop...
;)

Please, curiousity is killing me... what folder did you move?

Please, curiousity is killing me... what folder did you move?
I moved the Library folder,

But now I have a new problem, when I rebooted macOS it didn't work, and it still doens't work.
I have the same problem that I had before, but now when the loading bar goes to the end on my monitor it appear a watermark which say: HDMI-1; that means that my monitor recognised the graphics source, but I have a black screen error :(.

Here there is a picture of booting up macOS with "-x -v" in boot args:

20170814_085148.jpg

I need your help guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back