Contribute
Register

Error Loading Kernel Cache? I am just about ready to give up on this whole project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! This helped me as well. i7 3770k running 10.12.6 with clover r4630

I ended up editing the EFI and replacing OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
Then I edited RtVariables in config.plist and changed the value which reads 0x3 to 0x67. This fixed the problem for me.

Last edited:
For the whole freaking community: this man was the only one who answered the correct question. BreBo you saved my life! after about a week trying to fix this stupid error :beachball:. Thanks for take your time to read & post your answer :clap:.

su -

#
Without boot hackintosh how i can change that file?

I ended up editing the EFI and replacing OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi.
Then I edited RtVariables in config.plist and changed the value which reads 0x3 to 0x67. This fixed the problem for me.
Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to resolve the issue.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi driver can be installed through Clover Configurator or Clover Installer.
Without boot hackintosh how i can change that file?

SOLVED!

I also had this issue.
FYI: This happens when your system's got corrupted prelinkedkernel file.

This is how you fix it:

1. I booted to the installer terminal, then there are two commands.

Code:
rm -rf /Volumes/CorruptMacDrive/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

then

Code:
touch /Volumes/CorruptMacDrive/System/Library/Extensions/ && kextcache -u /Volumes/CorruptMacDrive/
After run this two commands kernel error is solved. but getting new error.
nx_corruption_detected_int:58: Corruption detected by obj_get:2076 in container
decrement_dstream_id_for_deletion:8284: failed to update dstream id 1825607 err 92

Attachments

• IMG_2662.JPG
    IMG_2662.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to resolve the issue.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi driver can be installed through Clover Configurator or Clover Installer.

Was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why I was getting this error. Thanks mate, you're a hero.

This worked for me as well!

Thank you! :)

I have tigs same problem
Read error 0x12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back