Contribute
Register

Error Loading Kernel Cache? I am just about ready to give up on this whole project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that must have been it too but I got everything up and running by removing GTX 970 and redoing my clover installer.

Thanks for the help!

I think that must have been it too but I got everything up and running by removing GTX 970 and redoing my clover installer.

Thanks for the help!

Good to hear..

So you are going to run the OS X without GFX card??

I'm getting this same error with clover even if I ask it not to load kernel cache. I have a nuc though 5i3 broadwell. I was told clover supports broadwell so I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed the guide here with all the kexts and what not. No dice.

I'm in the same boat. Error loading kernel cache (0x9).
Its also throwing Error allocating 0x800 pages messages too.

Unibeast still boots it up for now but I've got a 970GTX too.

Ok so I saw that the binaries patching menu had Haswell-E missing. Added it and it got further and then rebooted. 2nd time it lost video. Yeah loses video after, checked other ports on my PNY GTX.

I managed to get it up by using nv_disabled=1, but its like the Nvidia Web Driver preference pane is reversed. I tried disabling, restarting, then re-enabling and setting nvda_drv=1, but it still boots but looses video signal. When I remote in via Screen Sharing its running, but not using the Nvidia divers. I suspect at this point it may be due to using the Kernel Cache?? hmm....

Rough setup that made this Asus X99 Deluxe happy -
Inject Nvidia set to true
Flags: -v darkwake=0 npci=0x2000 kext-dev-mode=1 ... and then struggling with nada_drv=1 and nv_disabled=1

Well I've come full circle. Can't the the web drivers to take. I have to remote into the machine to see the desktop, but I've tried npci=0x3000 and it boots, but the video defaults to no drivers even though I've set it to use nvda_drv=1. May have to scrap this and just put my 7970 in it.

Update:
Dug deeper - http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/161439-gtx-970-black-screen-after-nvidia-346-01-02f01-2.html
I needed to edit mine to 'none' as well and now multi monitors are up on my card. Oddly, the Nvidia interface says I'm not using the Web Drivers but its got full graphic support.

I had to dork around with npci=0x2000 PCIRootUID=1 to get past the clover error when nvda_drv=1, but later I realized I did a OC scan the same time I did my QFan setup and the Overclock was causing some of the hic-ups I think. Off to solve audio now. Bluetooth, LAN, Airport, Video up.

Last edited:
same here... IMG_5881.jpg

Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to resolve the issue.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi driver can be installed through Clover Configurator or Clover Installer.

For the whole freaking community: this man was the only one who answered the correct question. BreBo you saved my life! after about a week trying to fix this stupid error :beachball:. Thanks for take your time to read & post your answer :clap:.

su -

#

mine still gives me the same OsxAptio error and I have the v2. any solution please?I do not know to do more
sometimes it starts and other gives this error

edit: I think I've solved, in my case works better v1 kext. now my fight is with the C & P states

Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to resolve the issue.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi driver can be installed through Clover Configurator or Clover Installer.

This worked for me. In my case it was OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi that needed to be removed and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi that was required for my system to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back