Contribute
Register

Error Loading Kernel Cache? I am just about ready to give up on this whole project...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am in the same situation, but my system can't boot. How can I install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi if I can't get in? I can boot with a linux boot disk, is replacing OsxAptioFix2Drv with OsxAptioFixDrv enough for this to work?

thanks ..:-/

I have the same problem and i have the v2 of the driver. Any other ideas?

try installing it on a usb boot disk.

im still stuck screen says

error allocating pages 0x...

error loading kernel cache (0xe)

i've tried everything from using osxaptiofix, and fix2, even lowmem, and using none
removing all pcie, all usb, using one harddisk only...

my specs

i5-3570k

GTX 960 asus turbo

GA-Z77-ds3h

any helpp??

Hi Men,

change boot function -v npci=0x3000 kext-dev-mode=1 nv_disabled=1 GraphicsEnable=No.
my computer HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF boot pass away.
cheers.

This worked for me. In my case it was OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi that needed to be removed and OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi that was required for my system to boot.
This worked for me, too. Phew! You guys are great.

Seemed to inflict this issue on myself while trying to get audio to work...

my system has OsxAptioFix2Dev pre installed, but safe mode does not work, booting the system with no (-x or -v) works, or even booting it normally works, if i remove OsxAptioFix2Dev, my system can't boot altogether

adding OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxLowMemFixDrv on there own, also does not fix this problem, so my system can't boot in to safe mode, which means, if anything happens to my system, were i would need to boot in to safe mode to fix it, i'd be left in the dark

They need to update UniBeast 6.1.1, with a fix for this error

Hello all ! My build:
GA z77-ds3h
16gb ram
i5 3450
palit geforce gtx 650 1gb
kingsmax ssd 120gb

The strange issue is that everything works fine , and pretty fast but when I want to reboot after , for example a full day of working on machine, it fails to boot with this error - " error loading kernel cache" ,
and fun moment is that this problem solves by itself if you restart it near 10 times ) May be some one knows what exactly can call this error&
There is also a strange thing with file sharing on a hackintosh that appears not to work properly, later about this .

tebook
Worked for me too!! Asus X555AL. helped me pass the prohibited sign ! thank you very very much!!

Remove OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi from EFI/EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI and install OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to resolve the issue.

The OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi driver can be installed through Clover Configurator or Clover Installer.
Mine already has this. What should I do?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 1.36.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 1.36.03 AM.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 1,442
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back