Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i7-9700k
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hi guys,

I have had this build since the Mountain Lion days but after trying to make the move up to High Sierra, I have been stuck with the same error over and over again.

I have reinstalled at least 5 times now with the same result. Installation seems to work fine but once I restart the computer for the first time, I seem to get this error. (Picture #1). I have tried to boot using my UNIBEAST drive and SSD but both encounter the same problem (Getting to the installer doesn't seem to be a problem though).

I have tried replacing and running OsxAptioFixDrv, OsxAptioFix2Drv, OsxAptioFix3Drv, and AptioMemoryFix but to no avail.

Please help me!

Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel i7 3770k
MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte Z77x UD5H
SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB
GRAPHICS: Integrated Graphics
MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MhZ

I have also attached a zip containing pictures of my BIOS settings and my EFI folder.

Attachments

• kernelcacheerror.jpg
    kernelcacheerror.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 240
  • Bios Settings.zip
    21.6 MB · Views: 242
  • EFI.zip
    20.5 MB · Views: 200
For Error loading kernel cache (0x9) boot with -f UseKernelCache=No
Try adding slide=0 to your boot arguments.

IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and Shiki.kext are deprecated - Now part of WhateverGreen.kext.

Your "change 15 port limit to 26 in XHCI kext (credit FredWst)" is in the wrong place - Should be in Kernel and Kext Patches not Acpi.

I think that 0x01660003 is the wrong ig-platform-id - Probably better to leave it blank and let WhateverGreen.kext handle it.

Clover revision: 4458 is old. Current is 4972.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back