Ati
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
anyone know how to fix this error in catalina 10.15.3

An error occurred during activation. Try again. on facetime and imessenger.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 13.32.34.png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-04-02 a las 13.32.34.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 54
I use OpenCore my chipset is an H270N-WiFi.

I can't send you my EFI because almost everything you have to configure is the SMBIOS and there there is sensitive information.

Ok I understand, well since I am not familiar with OC as it's still in beta stage for me to wrestle with I can not help in this case. Hopefully some one skilled in OC configurations will come to your rescue. Good luck.

PS. Surely all sensitive information can be removed from the config.plist before posting!!!

Ok I understand, well since I am not familiar with OC as it's still in beta stage for me to wrestle with I can not help in this case. Hopefully some one skilled in OC in configurations will come to your rescue. Good luck.

Ups, I thought you were the owner of the thread and you were asking me my EFI folder, I have iMessage working perfectly with OC.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

hello everyone, thank you very much for everything but still do not leave me, I keep getting the same error, is there any other way to solve it ???

hello everyone, thank you very much for everything but still do not leave me, I keep getting the same error, is there any other way to solve it ???

I cannot give you any specific advice without looking at your EFI Folder, just compress the folder and upload it here.

Aquí está mi archivo efi.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back