Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3300.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 159
Thank you! I have just done that and tried to boot but now I am receiving a new error. From what I understand it is somekind of kernel error.

Update your build's hardware details under Personal Details section in the below format (Link is available on the upper right side of this website). Without knowing the exact hardware details, no one can point you to the right direction.

System : Motherboard + BIOS Version + Bootloader (Clover Legacy/Clover UEFI/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-Z170X-Gaming 3 Rev:1.0 (BIOS: F6) (CLOVER UEFI)
CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-6700
Graphics : Gigabyte GTX 970 WINDFORCE / Intel® HD Graphics 530

Ok sorry. I just updated it. I am using the Clover UEFI boot loader.

Ok sorry. I just updated it. I am using the Clover UEFI boot loader.

How you created this bootable USB ? With UniBeast ?? or you had done direct installation of clover ??

Post your config.plist as file here.

D
How you created this bootable USB ? With UniBeast ?? or you had done direct installation of clover ??

Post your config.plist as file here.
direct installation of clover. I am not with my computer right now to be able to get the config.plist file

Why don't you try UniBeast ?? Any specific reason to switch to direct clover installation ?? If Yes, what is it ??

As this is a direct installation, please post entire EFI folder from your USB (avoid themes folder).

I originally used unibeast but had to switch to fix my original problem. Which is posted farther back in this form

I originally used unibeast but had to switch to fix my original problem. Which is posted farther back in this form

OK. No problem. As this is a direct installation, please post entire EFI folder from your USB (avoid themes folder).

Also load default settings on BIOS(take backup of current config or note somewhere if revert needed later). Then set them as mentioned below (Ignore those are not present)

1. Disable Secure Boot
2. Disable Fast Boot
3. Disable CFG-Lock
4. Set OS Type as Other OS
5. Disable VT-D
6. Disable TPM
7. Disable Serial Port
8. Set SATA Mode as AHCI
9. Enable USB Legacy Support
10. Set xHCI mode as AUTO/SMART Auto/Enabled (try one by one if you are stuck with message "waiting for root device")
11. Set xHCI Hand-Off as Enabled
12. Enable the EHCI Hand-off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back