Geforce GT 740
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello All,

If you could please help with this that would be greatly appreciated. I had 10.11.4 working for a while then the 10.11.6 update on my system gave me a prohibited sign so I am starting from scratch.

Specs and Bios Info Below:

I used the Terminal command to put the El Capitan 10.11.6 Install file onto a USB then I used the latest Clover Bootloader r3786 install with these settings I clicked Install for UEFI booting only, Install Clover in the ESP, checked all themes, OsxAptioFix2Drv. After that I installed the kext FakeSMC & NullCPUPowerManagement in the 10.11 folder. I then booted into Clover on the machine and set the boot options -v & nv_disable=1 the options kext-dev-mode=1 & rootless=0 were already set. Once I did that I executed the boot and got the error:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no
Error allocating 0x1c6e8 pages at 0x000000001324 alloc type 2
Couldn't allocate runtime area
Boot failed, sleep for 10 seconds before exciting

EFI Folder and Image attached.

Motherboard: Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU: i7-4790k
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 740
16GB Ram
Wireless: TP-Link

Gigabyte - UEFI DualBIOS
BIOS Version: F6
I loaded the Default
VT-d: Disabled
Windows 8 Features: Other OS

IMG_0083.JPG

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 100
Replace OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

Make sure that in Clover's config.plist key CsrActiveConfig is 0x67 not 0x3.

Replace OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/

Make sure that in Clover's config.plist key CsrActiveConfig is 0x67 not 0x3.

Thanks for the quick response. CsrActiveConfig was already set to 0x67. I tried the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and I get the below error(picture attached)

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block (0x246DD pages below 0x100000000): Not found

IMG_0087.JPG

Thanks for the quick response. CsrActiveConfig was already set to 0x67. I tried the OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi and I get the below error(picture attached)

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi
Using reloc block: yes, hibernate wake: no
OsxAptioFixDrv: AllocateRelocBlock(): can not allocate relocation block (0x246DD pages below 0x100000000): Not found

View attachment 214394
Tried replacing the Os2Drv and used the Aption4Drv. I used these boot commands -v _nv_disable 1 and got this now:

OsxAptioFix2Drv: Starting overrides for. IABootFiles\boot.efi

Using reloc block: no, hibernate wake: no

Error allocating 0x1c6e8 pages at 0x00000000ee9300 alloc type 2

Couldn't allocate runtime area

Boot failed, sleeping for 10 seconds before exiting...

Try with OsxAptioFixDrv-free2000.efi

OP - Were you able to get this working? I ask because I ran into the same problem as you and I have the same MB / CPU and am attempting to install El Capitan.

OP - I figured it out. You have to disable the onboard intel graphics.

OP - I figured it out. You have to disable the onboard intel graphics.
Hey, you got the install to boot? Did you use the OsxAptioFixDrv or OsxAptioFix2Drv. Also what were your Bios and Boot settings.

Did you get your system fully working and installed?

I've been having the same problems. Where do I find OsxAptioFixDrv so that I can replace OsxAptioFix2Drv with it. Sorry if this is a dumb question i'm new to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back