Contribute
Register

Error -12912 when exporting in h264 in FCPX

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is teh best way to do this ?

For HD4600, use ig-platform-id 0x04120004 to enable IQSV, need Clover/ACPI rename patches, like GFX0-> IGPU, PEGP-> GFX0, MEI / HECI-> IMEI for both IGPU/DGPU functional properly.

Mmm I tried but I've only modified the product name and the bios version… Is that supposed to be enough ?

edit : Hurray ! It seems to have worked !

Howdy! I am very new to the Hackintosh scene. I just got my first system up and running (i7 8700K, AMD 580) and I was running into the same issue as you. I enabled the iGPU and that did the trick, but now of course my AMD GPU isn't getting used at all, and the export times are less than stellar.

Might I ask, how did you go about changing the System Definition? And what exactly did you change it to?

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I've been trying to figure it out for a couple of hours now and I'm having no luck.

For HD4600, use ig-platform-id 0x04120004 to enable IQSV, need Clover/ACPI rename patches, like GFX0-> IGPU, PEGP-> GFX0, MEI / HECI-> IMEI for both IGPU/DGPU functional properly.

I have an i7 3770k which I believe uses the HD4000... and a GTX 1050-TI 4 GB
How would I get both to work properly together?
-I regularly use Premiere Pro and am having stability issues with the NVRESMAN kext crashing when I put a lot of filters on a 4k video clip.

Turn on the iGHPU in the Bios?
And then do what...? in Clover?

TIA

I have an i7 3770k which I believe uses the HD4000... and a GTX 1050-TI 4 GB
How would I get both to work properly together?
-I regularly use Premiere Pro and am having stability issues with the NVRESMAN kext crashing when I put a lot of filters on a 4k video clip.

Turn on the iGHPU in the Bios?
And then do what...? in Clover?

TIA

Download latest lilu + whatevergreen and place into /EFI/Clover/kexts/other folder, it should auto rename IGPU/GFX0/IMEI and inject correct ig-platform-id, does not need Clover rename patches any more.

For HD4000, use ig-platform-id 0x01620007 to enable IQSV, if whatevergreen does not inject ig-platform-id correctly.

Howdy! I am very new to the Hackintosh scene. I just got my first system up and running (i7 8700K, AMD 580) and I was running into the same issue as you. I enabled the iGPU and that did the trick, but now of course my AMD GPU isn't getting used at all, and the export times are less than stellar.

Might I ask, how did you go about changing the System Definition? And what exactly did you change it to?

Sorry if this is a really stupid question, but I've been trying to figure it out for a couple of hours now and I'm having no luck.

Hello! I'm in the position you where some months ago... Did you manage to solve it?

Hello! I'm in the position you where some months ago... Did you manage to solve it?
Please describe your positions and your wantings.

Please help!!! Did everything as you wrote but it did not help. Still error 12912. What else can be done? Maybe change something with my clover configuration?
Снимок экрана 2019-05-15 в 20.22.14.png
Снимок экрана 2019-05-15 в 20.25.07.png

Last edited:
What model of CPU do you have?

I7 2700k sandy bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back