Contribute
Register

Erik's 2013 Hack Pro: Asus Sabertooth X79 - i7 4930k - 32GB 1866 Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Erik, Please can you provide some info about your BIOS Version ? and what boot flags did you used to get to the installer screen ..

Thanks

hi guys. few more information about this build. i have the same config (with gtx 780 ti):
with 10.9.2 (without modified kernel)you can have a full vanilla installation. in my case, bios 4608 (latest), i have too boot with this flags to installa 10.9.2:
-v npci=2000 cpus=1
the installer goes very slowly. even the first boot is very slow because you are using only 1 cpu.
then, when you install multi beast with the correct options, everything work!
i have a 99% working system.
yeah, 99% because for now it is not possible to have a full working appleintelcpupoermangement , even with dsdt.

Hi, I have a p9x79 pro + i7 4930k. I have normal installation time but after post-installation the working is deadly slow. Can you help me with the configutation?

thanks

Hey we have the same build.. what boot flags have you used??

Hi, I have a p9x79 pro + i7 4930k. I have normal installation time but after post-installation the working is deadly slow. Can you help me with the configutation?

thanks

it's normal until you installa the voodoo sync kext from multibeast

Has there been an update to this now that its March 2014? Do we still need to modify the kernel for install? Can anyone please provide a step by step update without the kernel? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hello Erik,
i have the sane MB same processor and GC i was able to install mavericks 10.9.2 everything's work but the computer it's so slow i spended 14 hours:banghead: coundn't fix anything ,my activity monitor show 12 thread\6 core but my geekbench it's out of ranch muticore 92345 i'm not sure what's going on and don't know what to do anymore if you have any trick let me know ,i don't know if i need DSDT ou SSDT
any help would be really appreciate. thanks.

Asus sabertooth x79
Intel 4930k non oc
Evga GTX 650.1G
16GB 1866
maverick 10.9.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back