Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am trying to enroll to the iOS developer program of Apple, and pay the $99 / year, Apple is charging.

The thing I dont have a Credit Card.

The check out web page gives other methods of payment, like money order, wire transfer, cashier's cheque, but no further informations how to do process with those.

I called the Apple financial services and they told me that the Credit Card is required.

Anybody succeed to enroll to developer program of Apple, without Credit Card ?

Thanks

Thanks eelhead

That 's a fantastic idea.
I checked their web site, and they are not available in Canada, only in US.
But I an going to check if there is this kind of prepaid credit card in Canada

Cheers

jake4578 said:
Thanks eelhead

Cheers

Dude. I needed to buy a couple of books on object-oriented programming and advanced data structures off amazon and im still under 18, so i cant get a credit card. I also live in Canada. Wanna know what a i did?

- go to shoppers drug mart or pharmaprix and ask them about " Mastercard Gift cards "

they range from 25$ - 200$ and it works within 24hours, the best part is it's all anonymous and online friendly.

the only crappy part to it, is that u need to pay an activation fee (3 - 10$ depending on how much money is on the card). Overall u will be happy just make sure there developer fee is 99$ flat (if it's not just buy the 125$ one, u would probably be able to get a book/reference with the leftover money).

How Much exactly did it cost to enroll including the taxes.

kkdart said:
How Much exactly did it cost to enroll including the taxes.

$99 / year for individual membership and $299 / year for corporate membership.

@OP, I know I'm late but if you haven't found a solution yet, you can have a look at Entropay.com

binaryphr3k said:
jake4578 said:
Thanks eelhead

Cheers

Dude. I needed to buy a couple of books on object-oriented programming and advanced data structures off amazon and im still under 18, so i cant get a credit card. I also live in Canada. Wanna know what a i did?

- go to shoppers drug mart or pharmaprix and ask them about " Mastercard Gift cards "

they range from 25$ - 200$ and it works within 24hours, the best part is it's all anonymous and online friendly.

the only crappy part to it, is that u need to pay an activation fee (3 - 10$ depending on how much money is on the card). Overall u will be happy just make sure there developer fee is 99$ flat (if it's not just buy the 125$ one, u would probably be able to get a book/reference with the leftover money).

Thats how i did it too. but watch out the extra fees (VISA and MC) on those are awful and they charge you more than the cost of the plastic.

If you have Paypal, then can issue you a Mastercard linked to your PP account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back