Contribute
Register

Enabling onboard Intel HD as well as GeForce / Nvidia 9600GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got you.

CPU Name: Intel Corei5-4460 @3.20GHz
CPU ID: 000306C3
Update Revision: 00000019

Here you go & thanks again for the help so far.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Sadly it's the same as I had this morning; with the onboard GPU as the primary in the BIOS (using your config.plist), the machine gets 3/4 of the way through starting up - with boot animation showing on the monitor attached to the onboard DVI - but then reboots.

Setting PCI as the primary GPU the system boots fine using the dual-head GeForce 9600.

Clover's Graphics Injector sub-menu shows two cards, DeviceID 0622 and 0412 but booting the system in verbose doesn't write out any error, just reboots.

Steve

UPDATE! I just rebooted with the GeForce as the primary GPU and now ALL THREE SCREENS ARE WORKING!

Sadly it's the same as I had this morning; with the onboard GPU as the primary in the BIOS (using your config.plist), the machine gets 3/4 of the way through starting up - with boot animation showing on the monitor attached to the onboard DVI - but then reboots.

Setting PCI as the primary GPU the system boots fine using the dual-head GeForce 9600.

Clover's Graphics Injector sub-menu shows two cards, DeviceID 0622 and 0412 but booting the system in verbose doesn't write out any error, just reboots.

Steve

What happens if you try booting without the dedicated Graphics card installed any difference?

Thank you so much for the assistance - would you be able to tell me what you added to the config.plist so I can learn from this please? I will be taking a couple of backups..... ;-)

What a star - thanks again @VoiletDragon

Steve

UPDATE! I just rebooted with the GeForce as the primary GPU and now ALL THREE SCREENS ARE WORKING!

So onboard iGPU is working? With full Graphics Acceleration?

Thank you so much for the assistance - would you be able to tell me what you added to the config.plist so I can learn from this please? I will be taking a couple of backups..... ;-)

What a star - thanks again @VoiletDragon

Steve

I added IGP-Platform which is 0d220003 and also added (Inject Intel True)

<key>Graphics</key>
<dict>
<key>Inject</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI</key>
<false/>
<key>Intel</key>
<true/>
<key>NVidia</key>
<true/>
</dict>
<key>NvidiaSingle</key>