Contribute
Register

Enabling GTX 560 Ti in 10.8 ML

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCIRootUID=0 Worked for me too
I didn't install any of the open CL options in MB I'm not sure if I have full open CL acceleration though.
My benchmark score was only 898 in
LuxMark 2.0. Does that seem right to you all?
I have a EVGA 560 TI card. I'm wondering if I should try some or all of the CL patches in MB…
I was under the impression that people were reaching 4000 to 5000 in benchmarks.

Hi, can anyone give me a run down on what i need to do to get to get opencl working on my Gigabyte GeForce GTX 560 Ti OC Rev 2?
I have a fresh install of ML 1.8.2

thanks

Hello everyone,

I am also having issues getting my EVGA GTX560Ti to work. What I tried is a fresh ML install with PCIRootUID=0, but at ca. 90% of the installation it would stop and I'd get the following boot0 error:

boot0: GPT
boot0: test
boot0: GPT
boot0: error

I've got a pretty standard setting (UD5H, 3770k) so I hope somebody will be able to help me out! :rolleyes:

install mountain lion again using this bootlog.. PCIRootUID=0 and then after install success.. type this bootleg PCIRootUID=0 -x and then on safe mode install only the dsdt file then reboot ur computer,, it would be good foru.

That Method should work! but I was able to get osx installed to my hd without any hiccups with these commands. I DIDN't even need to put the install in safe mode
PCIRootUID=0x3000 - yes 0x3000. you may need to chnage the values a bit, 2k 1k 5k play with it.
npci=0x3000
GraphicsEnabler=Yes
cpus=1
-v
try that out

Did ou disable the internal video card in bios first?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back