Contribute
Register

Enabling Bluetooth for P8P67 * boards and BT-211

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
1
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
just wanted to let you know that it works for me on a Asus P8P67 rev 3.1 board with firmware number 2001. big thanks drcrack!!
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
182
Motherboard
ASUS Z97 Deluxe
CPU
Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Sapphire RX580 8GB
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is anyone still working on this and Lion? I can get this to pair with my Android phone but I cannot browse the files.
 
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
79
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
cliffg said:
Is anyone still working on this and Lion? I can get this to pair with my Android phone but I cannot browse the files.

No, sorry. It's either works for you, or not, the enabler itself is very dumb and there's not really much that can be fixed in it. I have no idea why it would pair but fail to connect.
However, if you followed TooSixy's guide and use patched bluetooth kext, please rollback to original one before using this enabler. I had similar symptoms with RocketFish USB Bluetooth (sees devices around, but unable to pair) with his patched kext.
 
Joined
Jun 22, 2011
Messages
182
Motherboard
ASUS Z97 Deluxe
CPU
Core i7 4790K
Graphics
Sapphire RX580 8GB
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks I will try.
 
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
79
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
sircov said:
hi works for 0x3000 0x0cf3 usb ?

I think it's the original id it was developed for. But see the 1st post for limitations.
 
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
5
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
drcrack said:
sircov said:
hi works for 0x3000 0x0cf3 usb ?

I think it's the original id it was developed for. But see the 1st post for limitations.


ohhh works like a charm!
What limitation? my magic mouse works fine...
 
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
79
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
sircov said:
drcrack said:
sircov said:
hi works for 0x3000 0x0cf3 usb ?

I think it's the original id it was developed for. But see the 1st post for limitations.


ohhh works like a charm!
What limitation? my magic mouse works fine...

how about 3-finger swipes? (or 4-finger, if MM has those)
My MM hangs on those...
 
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
30
Motherboard
HP 8742
CPU
i7-10750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Hello,
newbie here trying to install the usb dongle.

I think everything goes well except when I try to install terminal throws me this:


David-Cuchillass-MacBook-Pro:ath3k-firmware-uploader DCuchillas$ sudo ./install
mkdir: /Extra: No such file or directory
usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file
cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory

Can you please explain me what to do, thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top