Contribute
Register

Enabling AMD RX 4XX cards in Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gigamaxx, I have patched clover plist as on this thread - post 272, and that clover patch by mork_vom_ork. Gpu works alright but I can't get 36 cu active, only 16. Do I need to do something else? Also fcpx 10.3.1 is crashing at start now, in 12.1 , I followed your guide and fcpx was working well. Are you facing similar things?

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 00.19.35.png

Hey gigamaxx, I have patched clover plist as on this thread - post 272, and that clover patch by mork_vom_ork. Gpu works alright but I can't get 36 cu active, only 16. Do I need to do something else? Also fcpx 10.3.1 is crashing at start now, in 12.1 , I followed your guide and fcpx was working well. Are you facing similar things?

I have questions regarding compute units why rx 480 has only 16 and igpu has 24

Both of you use search and go to "enabling all cores AMD Fury cards" follow the post by FloRian and you can copy and paste the numbers using iHex.

How did you get your CPU listed there, I've never seen that, especially when you have the SKL CRB which is CPU graphics. It's like you have 2 integrated graphics chips.
Its the new version of benchmark 3.1 and I did the bench with opencl GPU plus CPU bench so I guess it uses CPU cores also

Last edited:
Both of you use search and go to "enabling all cores AMD Fury cards" follow the post by FloRian and you can copy and paste the numbers using iHex.
OK I will try to do that but is it cosmetic or this has affect on performance?

OK I will try to do that but is it cosmetic or this has affect on performance?

Look at my geek bench score on that thread, try one before you make the change and then try one after. Luxmark increases to 36 compute units as well. It's real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back