Motherboard
GA-Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
first of all .. much thanks to tonymac and all the people who contribute to the hackintosh world .. where would i\we be without computer forums ??

i have done a search for VT-d and get no results .. hard to believe given the number of time that it is mentioned in posts ..

i am currently trying to get a GA-Z77X-UD5H with an i3770 .. 32 GB of RAM and an ATI 5850 running MAC OS X 10.8.2 sorted out .. most post have been adamant that you must disable VT-d in the bios in order to install and boot ML .. and in my case it has been necessary to do so ..

i have come across other posts however .. where they were unable to install and boot on the same motherboard and processor without enabling VT-d .. no idea as to bios versions involved .. i am currently using f14 and have tried f15q ..

i have come across several posts without any reference .. indicating that it maybe possible to enable VT-d via a kext ETC. .. as i am running several virtual i would very much like to get it working ..

the boot hangs after DSMOS has arrive .. macx_swapon SUCESS .. [IOBluetoothHCIController] [Start] -- completed ..

not always the same order .. but in and around the network .. trackpad .. keyboard loading .. last time:

AppleIntelE1000e(info): Link is Up 1000 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: Rx/Tx .. was the last terminal message ..

Any ideas or information about this issue would be greatly appreciated ..

I would love the answer to this also, as soon as I installed a evga GTX 660ti it wont boot anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back