Motherboard
HP 657094-001 - 00.03.08 Rev.A - OpenCore UEFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
RX 560
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is it possible to enable my onboard USB 3.0 without having to use kext? I am using Clover with DSDT attempting to get USB 3.0 and Realtek ALC892 working. If possible if I can get USB 3.0 installed that would be awesome. I should point out that I have a Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Rev 2 motherboard. Running Mavericks 10.9.4

Is it possible to enable my onboard USB 3.0 without having to use kext? I am using Clover with DSDT attempting to get USB 3.0 and Realtek ALC892 working. If possible if I can get USB 3.0 installed that would be awesome. I should point out that I have a Gigabyte P55A-UD3 Rev 2 motherboard. Running Mavericks 10.9.4

Your board and CPU do not support USB3.0. To get USB3.0 you need to upgrade to a 7 series board/Ivy Bridge CPU or later.

My board has built in USB 3.0. Two ports in the back and connections for the case. I had it working fine with Chameleon but I switched over to Clover and those two ports on the bottom USB 3.0 are the only ones that don't work which is odd because the Case connections for USB 3.0 works. Or maybe they are being recognized as 2.0

Thank you both. This will be my project tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back