Contribute
Register

Enable all cores R9 Fury cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question Gigamaxx, a little off topic buhttps://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwjw_v2LjJjUAhXBi1QKHfcLAT8QFggOMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomshardware.com%2Fanswers%2Fid-2171994%2Fnormal-temperature-asus-nvidia-geforce-210.html&usg=AFQjCNE5-AFTi-Xwom-9uhepPP7kczYvOg&sig2=SsNf-NN9zXpvadsOsVYiCAt not really, haha.
How are the temps on your helper card?
My 210 often sits around 70-80 deg celsius.
I have great airflow (3 noctua industrial fans). I redid the paste on the GPU. It doesn't sit near any hot parts.
Maybe HWMon is doing a false read on the Nano, which is under water. It's the GPU Die reading that's high.

I was wondering if the helper card tries to 'keep up' with

Sorry, but the above post got corrupted. There is no cancel option. I like the comment, it's only a gt210, lol! I got mine for $24.99 US as a open box card. It has a small fan, is yours micro fan cooled? Maybe they added fans for later models/editions. I will check to see temps later, my problem has been in Unigine I'm cruising along at 35-40fps in valley extremeHD and at the 3/4 mark it defaults to gt210 and drops to 8-10 fps. I should be getting 1800+ but end up with 1200-1300. It goes past three rain scenes but the 4th one kills the RX acceleration. Very strange.

deleted

Last edited:
Should be a sticky post Along with post 1 and 2 thanks for this!

Are you injecting Intel? You may be able to get by with semi supported Intel graphics. Try combinations of Intel fake ID and Ig platform ID. Fake IDs 0x04128086, 0x04168086, 0x04028086,and Ig 0d220003, 0d230001, or other random numbers. Try with and without injecting Intel.

I have a pentium g3258 Haswell, and am able to get default Azul framebuffers loaded but no accelerators. I connect to monitor using VGA cable and after boot it drops out and only RX 480 has screen in menu. There is no screen attached to the Intel. If I use hdmi cable to Intel it shows up. The vga drops out because I set GUI monitor settings to 1080 in clover.
No have not injected but it is working in os x i want to not have not found in osx
It is giving me a 3rd screen and i don't want that. Also if i sync screens it is getting slow...

Hello.
My little problem with sapphire R9 nano.
Luxmark show me other card name with wrong clock value ( AMD Radeon HD Fiji XT Prototype Compute Engine, clock: 500 mhz, test result less ~10% of normal (17k) ).
Anyone know how fix this ? My installations: Mojave 10.14.2, without injects nvidia/ati, only WhateverGreen.kext.

Hello again, i installed High Sierra on other disk and get best result in tests (19k+ luxmark) with same setting (WhateverGreen and Lilu).
Luxmark show true clock value (1000mhz). I checked what kexts is loaded and its same with mojave, i think trouble with wrong setting in vanilla kext AMDX4000 for fury cards. But i dont know how change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back