Contribute
Register

Enable all cores R9 Fury cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet, Flor!an needs the copy of 4100kext and 9510controllerkext, but I had no way to send it to him (not allowed using this forum). If you have a drop Box account you may be able to contact and send for analysis.
Umm he can probably extract it from 10.12.4 combo upgrade dmg file.

hey guys how can i switch off my internal Intel HD4600?? it keeps on comming in osx as a 3rd screen (my RX480 has 2 connected) but the intel card is connected to nothing...

hey guys how can i switch off my internal Intel HD4600?? it keeps on comming in osx as a 3rd screen (my RX480 has 2 connected) but the intel card is connected to nothing...
Disable integrated graphics in your BIOS settings.

yes huh funny!
But I need it as a helper card for my RX480

Are you injecting Intel? You may be able to get by with semi supported Intel graphics. Try combinations of Intel fake ID and Ig platform ID. Fake IDs 0x04128086, 0x04168086, 0x04028086,and Ig 0d220003, 0d230001, or other random numbers. Try with and without injecting Intel.

I have a pentium g3258 Haswell, and am able to get default Azul framebuffers loaded but no accelerators. I connect to monitor using VGA cable and after boot it drops out and only RX 480 has screen in menu. There is no screen attached to the Intel. If I use hdmi cable to Intel it shows up. The vga drops out because I set GUI monitor settings to 1080 in clover.

this thread pertains to the R9 Nano too right?

I'm not finding any of the hex values in the AMDRadeonX4100.kext - I'm trying to get my Nano working but have had no luck. I have a thread opened on it. Are you guys sure this is the proper kext to be patching?

Are you using iHex? Make sure your using hex mode not text mode.

The 4100kext, choose show package contents, open the macOS folder (blue) drag RadeonX4100 to desktop, then drag it to iHex.

There's a guide on page 8.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back