Contribute
Register

EN LV44HC / iBoot / Snow Leopard freenze on iBoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to install Snow Leopard on my PB EasyNote LV44HC throught iBoot and the retail Mac OSX Snow Leopard DVD. It boots from the iBoot CD, but as soon as i swap my iBoot CD for my SL Install DVD and press f5 the computer freezes.

Anyone?

Some background:

I own an early 2008 iMac which just stopped working after a power outage last week. So that's why i'm using the iBoot method (as i have no OSX available anymore)

I am trying to install Snow Leopard on my PB EasyNote LV44HC throught iBoot and the retail Mac OSX Snow Leopard DVD. It boots from the iBoot CD, but as soon as i swap my iBoot CD for my SL Install DVD and press f5 the computer freezes.

Anyone?

Some background:

I own an early 2008 iMac which just stopped working after a power outage last week. So that's why i'm using the iBoot method (as i have no OSX available anymore)

Your profile has no hardware details... please fix as per FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Would love to, but none of the hardware seems to be listed....

It's a Pentium B960 @ 2.2Ghz on an Acer VG70_HC Sandy Bridge MB (Intel HM77 Chipset). Intel HD Graphics (no number). 6Gb memory.

Profile fields as mentioned in the FAQ are free-form text.
Always read carefully.

The Pentium B960 does not have supported graphics. You need a different laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back